Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Collab Update!

So for this week the group went and did two to three different versions of the animatic. With adding the final sounds to it including the voice acting from two of people, the final dialog voices. Are being added and I believe that we will be starting keys, if not basic rough animation we just need permission to move on. Same as last week, I will be working with the background artist on colors for the rough backgrounds. Once we have some rough colors set, I will be posting one of them including the colors to see how the characters will fit. Into the short as a whole, then test out to see what works what doesn't work etc.

I will continuing with collecting the files on the gdrive for the rest of this project. Along with maintaining a blog that we have for the project which I will be posting for over the weekend. This is a link to the tumblr, we have set up for this. http://candykidvitaman.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment