Thursday, September 25, 2014

Collab Update!

This week for the group I set up a g drive and took all the files that we have worked onto date. I organized them into separate folders and I will be collecting everything that we do from now on. It's been shared with everyone and I will continue to manage it.

The next thing I did was create a color palette or two for both of the character from what has been done. Through are only a few here more will be added in a day or so as I play around with it more. Below is what I have done so far eventually background colors will be worked out as well.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment