Thursday, September 25, 2014

Collab Update!

This week for the group I set up a g drive and took all the files that we have worked onto date. I organized them into separate folders and I will be collecting everything that we do from now on. It's been shared with everyone and I will continue to manage it.

The next thing I did was create a color palette or two for both of the character from what has been done. Through are only a few here more will be added in a day or so as I play around with it more. Below is what I have done so far eventually background colors will be worked out as well.


 

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Collab Update!

In the last week we have been going over character designs as well as the script. During the last weekend we all did little character designs of our own for the cereal boxes. To help come up with a more finalized design so that our character designer could try to pull elements from each one. The two below were just some quick sketches that I did for both boxes before we met on Sunday.  



We also all received a copy of the current script during that time, which has changed a lot in the last meeting. That we had on Wednesday, we were told to make any fixes that we could think of and to bring them into the group on Monday. Below is some of the script pages with the edits I made on them.




 This upcoming weekend we will be working on story boards, for each person according to the script. Then on Sunday we will be meeting again to review what everyone has done.