Sunday, November 17, 2013

So Many Rocks!

For my environment in computer animation two, I had to make a bunch of different rocks in zbrush. I currently have up to 8 different ones that I plan on coping a bunch of times to make. The bottom of my environment for my light house. Here are at least five of the rocks that I worked on yesterday.

The colors of the rocks are all similar since they are all going to have to be in a single area. I would like to make at least three more this week with some other different shapes and sizes.






This is from last week but I wanted to show what the top of my light house looks like. It is finished now and I will be uploading some pictures of it either today or tomorrow. 



On one last piece of news I made a art blog on tumblr as well where I will be posting something at least everyday. Here is the link if you can to take a look at that as well. http://blairbrownart.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment