Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sculpture! First Pass!


 Last week in character design we started working on these 3d sculptures. That was based off of a character of ours could be new or old. So I picked a character that I worked on before in animation two and a model sheet of her is below. Michelle's model sheet is old and I plan on reworking some of her construction soon. 

In the sculpt I changed her hair a bit, so it rests on her shoulders while a little falls forward. She hasn't been posed yet and I plan on going and doing that soon. This is just the first pass and I would like to work on a few more things on her here and there.








Over all I'm happy with what I have at the moment but I do plan on working on the boots some more as well as the face. I believe they both could use more attention along with some other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment