Saturday, June 1, 2013

RHS High School model

I just started working on this big personal project on Wednesday. I will be working on a full big scale model of my high school in my home town. It's a old building with an interesting structure and I've been wanting to work on a big scale modeling project again. I plan on working on this for the next couple of weeks, hopefully with the goal to complete a wall every week. Or at least a small part of it luckily I was able to complete one side of it today.







These are a few pictures of the progress that I have made in the last four days. I have spent the last two days working on this non-stop. I will be taking a short break tomorrow to do some sketching then continue with the second wall starting on Monday. Another post will most likely be up tomorrow with sketches from the Greece project from the last post. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment