Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Greece Project: Another Character!

Something that I should have put up sometime ago was other character that met possibly be the side kick. I have a couples sketches of him though concept to emotions but he still needs a little more work. I realized that the main character hadn't really had a little friend that was her side kick in a way. Surprisingly it wasn't too hard to come up with this little guy.

From the basic concept to a couple of expression he's surprisingly fun to draw. I had fun messing around with his face a little bit. I would like to go back and work on just a full page of some for him.



I was messing around with a couple of sketches of him picking up a sword. I figured being his size that he met just have a little trouble picking up a sword or weapon. He would have to struggle with the weight a bit, I met go and actually use these as key poses for an animation in the near future. 






The last sketch was just something I wanted to do where the two main characters where together.


A week was a little bit of waiting time to update but I have been active and continuing work on these things. I will post again tomorrow with some environments and props for the buildings that I have been doing. Until tomorrow bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment