Friday, May 3, 2013

Surfacing Soup!

I was finally able to render out my computer animation final today and it looks great! It took about 3 hours but was completely worth it. I was able to get the length out to twenty seconds after messing with after effects. Below I have some stills from the actual render and the latest mov. showing what I've got.





I have a couple wallpapers that I would like to add as a possible back ground so it isn't black. But I still haven't quite decided which one to use quite yet. I also have the mov. below from what I messed with in class today. 


It's very fast at the moment but I will be slowing it down quite a bit in after effects and with some editing. It will all be done by tomorrow night! I will update again soon when it's done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment