Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Greece Project

So I've been working on this little side project for a while now that eventually I would like to turn into a short. The characters are going to be centered in Greece during an early period in time. The exact time is still being determined and the story is still being worked out right now. But in the meantime I've been working on costumes and character expression/design.

This is the water spirit she doesn't exactly have a name at the moment. But she will at some point in the near future. These first two are playing around with expressions, while the third is a possible outfit for what she met wear.





This second one is the main  character like the other one she doesn't have a name either. The first thing below is character expressions, then the different body types at some point she will be changing genders. I'm still working on it but I want to make sure I have the two different bodies worked out for the character. 



 These are the possible body layouts for the character she doesn't look too different in between the two but I plan on working on it more as I go along.






The actual costumes will be in the next blog post along with more characters, props and environment sketches. There are more characters that going to be included in the next post.  I would also like include more poses eventually I will move onto color scripts and story boards once the story has been fleshed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment