Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rigging Dance! And Effects!

For animation two today we had to rig a character of ours I did one of my new ones. He doesn't have a name just yet but I thought that it would be fun to have him dance. So I started the rig and got a lot of it done today, though it goes by too quick. So I plan on going back and redoing the timing for it over the weekend. I would also like to have it fully colored.

video
This below is the rough of what I did in class, I've already started fixing the timing and will have a mov up of it once finished. I noticed that he's too big and his head doesn't appear in the video. I plan to fix this as well.

I also finished my effects animation which is fully colored and has a simple background. Someday I would like to go back and add some more stuff to it. If I ever get the time too.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment