Thursday, April 25, 2013

Personality Walk Cycle!

So our latest work in animation two is where we have to do a character walk cycle with personality. I worked on designing this spider like lady, its currently only with key frames. But I plan on having the rough finished and cleaned up by Tuesday!


More of the body will be included and it will be more freshed out. I'm also currently working on a rig for computer animation one, which is about half way though involving this sink and soup bars. They will be skating, we had to do an animatic first which is below. 



Animatic for the soups and the shots planned out for the rig. 


Finished sink before beginning the rigging process. 


Current progress with the rig, I'm about half way there though I still have a bit of a ways to go. That's it for now! Another update will come soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment