Thursday, April 4, 2013

Effects Animation Progress!

We have been working on this special effects thing for animation two recently. I've been having alot of fun with it along with some trouble. In this I smoke, and water effects below I will show how it has come along from key frames to the recent clean up.



This is the finished key frames that were done on a whim. 
Since I really didn't know what I wanted to do when we started it. 


With the rough it got a little better but then I tried to start adding the ripples in the water. 
It would take sometime before I would actually get them right though. 



Moving onto the clean up I was final able to get a little more of a grasp on how to make the ripples actually work. 



After working on this over the last week, I was able to finish coloring it and adding an extra thing to make it transparent. It isn't completely finished yet since we were given a little more time. I will have the ripples completely worked out and a much much better background. 

I also plan on making the smoke more transparent as well and hope to add a bit more to it. This is the last update tonight but I plan on updating tomorrow or within this next week again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment