After I finished the key frames the in between's were started for the rough. Which turned out a be a little too messy for what our teacher acutally wanted.
This was actually too messy for me and my teacher had commented on something about it as well. So I went back and actually did a clean up for this, which made it look as better.
The lines looked so much better with the clean up being done but sadly. There was a lot of things that need to be fixed the arms for one moved around too much. There was a little bit of morphing going on in some parts of the body as well. So I decided to go back and redo a lot of what need to be fixed.
Which comes to this last part that is the fix up, it's not completely finished yet. It is about half way there I need to finish fixing up the arms and body gestures. If I have time I would like to go and finish adding the secondary hair animation as well.
I plan on updating again tonight with the most recent progress from the environment for Computer Animation. I will be uploading the models I finished over the last week and the current ones that I'am working on at the moment. Until Then!