Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More Environment Progress!

Now that spring break has started, so far this break has been nothing but work, but that's good I'm getting things done and with this project. Being due soon as well I have to get as much done as I can with this week off. I spent all of yesterday working on this. 

As well as a little time that was spent on it today, I have everything texture but one thing. I only need to uv map about two things left and parts of the ceiling. Still need to be build but I plain on having the ceiling lay out completely done before Thursday. I went and took some screen caps of what has been done in the last two days. 





I plan on working on this more tomorrow and a bit tonight as well. I hope to make another blog post this week showing some characters. I have been working on along with my effects animation until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment