Monday, December 31, 2012

Little Head Rotation Animation

Since its over the holiday break, I've been doing little things here and there. I worked on a little animation earlier in the week. It involves a head looking around, then up and down. The rough is done and so is some of the clean up. 

This is the rough animation of the head rotation, its only two seconds long. But it was mostly just a test. 
This is the beginning of the clean up for it so far. It's not completely done, the head needs a little work on the beginning and I still have to add the characters expression. This week I'm planning on working on a little morph cycle and hopefully the rough will be up before Saturday. 

In the mean time I'am working on my sketch book still and continuing some of the stuff from the improvement sketch book. I plan on putting these up sometime in the week two weeks as well. Until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment