Monday, November 19, 2012

Roughs Finished!

My final for animation 1 is completely roughed out now! I'm missing a second but luckily its a easy fix. I'm really excited to start clean up on it, then after that hopefully color! I did add quite a few things to do today. The bear run cycle was extended, I had Eve sat up from the chair near the end. A slow walk was added at the end of the run several other things as well. See what you can find!


The finished roughs for my 20 second animation final.

Improved rough for Scene 6, including the run cycle. 


 Finished ending with a few new things here and there. 

Well that will be it with this until next week since thanks giving is coming out. I won't be able to work on clean up until then. Everyone have a good Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment