Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Final Animation Progress!

I finished the rough for scene 5 today, along with that scene 3,4 and 5 are now done! I've started scene 6 and should have it done by tomorrow. Then I plan on hopefully finishing the roughs for the ending. If I'm able to do that early then, I can get started on the beginning as the last part. Then roughs will be done and onto clean up!
This is the rough for scene five, I added him looking around. Then shaking the chair to get her attention once he's there. 


This is only halfway done, I'm going to have her and the bear blinking. Back and forth at each other the scene is only going to be a second long. 


Here is the improved animatic! I added the rough scenes that have been done so far!
More to come soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment