Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Design4Media The Ugly Dinosaur Last Post.

This is the last week of the project, I took over a clean up for someone. Over the weekend since they were over swapped with homework. I just did the clean up for scene 3 of Oscar. Some of the video's that I took over the course of the last couple of weeks. Were put into the documentary just earlier today, they are of the team working.



For these videos, the background sound has, been fixed and edited out for the documentary. 

We had some extra stuff that had to be done before we started putting things together on Monday. Jinny had to do the rock slide, while Hillary took care of a last minute clean up. Michelle took a clean up from someone as well to get it done in time. The project has been rough, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. This experience will be staying with me for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment